Hawaiian Girl

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

AUNTIE LOVE......

I don't know what took me soo long to post this...my DEAR FRIEND/SISTER, Tami made Tiki this Nap Set for her preschool!! All sewn with L-O-V-E !! She knew I needed to find a pillow & blanket when Tiki began preschool & "whipped" this up for her. All the Moms have been asking 'WHERE, DID YOU GET THAT NAP SET??!!!"
" Tiki has a Aunt ANGEL"


Tiki showing me how she sleeps with her Nap Set.....what a ham!

And finally, Tami got her these sassy jeans, with the groooovy belt & butterflies all over it....


















THANK YOU TAMI....You TRULY are God's FINEST!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

COOL!!! I love special things that you can use! I know Tiki feels special and proud. She is so beautiful too!!!
GREAT PICTURES!

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

Tiki, you are beautiful.
Dina, you are blessed to have good friends who are like family...and extended family who loves you.

 
At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dina lina ling long !!! ((( HUGS ))) It's sweet little gorgeous TIKI that make everything on and around her beautiful !!! You and Alika and God sure did a perfect job !!! I love the sassy lil' jeans !!! Love ya !

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger Candy said...

Ok, that kid is the cutest!!! When Max was little I made him a cover for his nap mat out of Goofy and Pluto pillow cases. It was a hit! And he got to nap with his pals but it wasn't nearly as beautiful as this nap set! Good job Tami!! But the jeans - oh my goodness - they are fantastic on her!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home