Hawaiian Girl

Friday, January 12, 2007

AS I SIT AT BREAKFAST WITH MY FRIEND & DAUGHTER......

My husband is working VERY HARD!!!!

Today Tiki was off school, so was I, my girlfriend was off as well. We all went for breakfast and right in the middle of it, Alika calls to say he ripped his pants & needs another pair!! I advise him , I'm right in the middle of breakfast,can he wait and then I'll come? Sure. we all go back to my place, grab new pair of jeans...only to find when I pull up, that he is DIRECTING TRAFFIC, and his jeans are ripped from the....shall we say "zipper" to his KNEE....WIDE OPEN!!! I was like "You just LOVE IT that your directing traffic!! "so me & my girlfriend start throwing dollar bills at him... he gets very red in the face...then he jumps in this contraption...which I'VE NEVER SEEN, he's always up high doing Electric...so Tiki was excited to see him in this....I go WAIT!!! I bust out my camera & he's politely trying to pose, but at the same time, NOT IN FRONT OF THE GUYS!!......men!!
Our day didn't stop there, I will post when I get the other pictures!


2 Comments:

At 2:59 AM, Blogger Dianne said...

Looks like Alika had an exciting day too. Next time he calls for new pants you might ask if it is an emergency. ;) He seems to have made the best of the situation. You just never know about these electricians.

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

I love it! That sounds like something we would do!! Good thing you had your camera, you can't pass up oppertunities like this. You know we all LOVE a good story.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home