Hawaiian Girl

Monday, February 12, 2007

a little humor

I was volunteering at the Children's Ark Sunday and we had about 17 3 yr olds. When we take them to the restroom, there must be 2 adults ( for legal reasons). Now, I've done this a few times, but it's not that often that the children need to go to the restroom. Today was unique. We would take 5 kids....by the time we got back 4 more.....back n' forth. finally the last group I took ( before the parents were to arrive) I had a load of 6 kids.

Walking toward the door, one of the other volunteers all bright n' cheery said with a BIG SMILE..

" I thought I heard little voices!"

Me ( being sarcastic) " I'm told they have counseling for that sort of thing".

hee , hee. she found that soo funny, she continued to laugh about it to the point I was now embarrassed. guess ya had to be there!!

2 Comments:

At 4:52 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

They say laughter is the best medicine!

I love it when I can make someone laugh like that.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Vonnie said...

It is so sad that even at church we have to worry about such stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home