Hawaiian Girl

Monday, February 05, 2007

A Anniversary weekend!!!!

First my Friday started with Alika sending me roses...I haven't had roses sent to my job in YEARS!! Then all the girls in the office were singing "Happy Anniversary". ( I just love the school I'm at..unfortunatly Thurs is my last day :( ). Then came saturday....
we went to the Punahou ( one of Hawaii's most famous private schools ) carnival. Tiki found a ride that surprised me that she liked. It lifts you up to the tallest point....then DROPS you like your freefalling. I WAS SCARED!!! I couln't get my stunt daughter OFF, she went on it over & over!!! then she broke the news.....

"Mom, DON'T COME WITH ME..I WANNA GO BY MYSELF!"

I merely suggested that maybe I should go to....

"MOM, I WANNA GO BY MYSELF!!"

oooookay.....she is the second to the left one, this paticular ride had ALL GIRLS and everyone was laughing at them cuz they all screamed at the same time!! tooo cute.!!

3 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS!!! Your girl is sooo wild! It looks like you had a great time. Great pictures :)

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Katie Bowen said...

Thanks for sharing all of that Dina, I hope you guys can make more time for yourselves in between anniversaries.

You're a beautiful couple, a beautiful family!

Love,

Katie

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Dina said...

Kathy- Tiki is a nut, what do you expect..were BOTH NUTS!

Katie- thanks for being so sweet, ANYTIME you guys want to come over to take her off our hands for a few hours, your MORE than welcome!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home