Hawaiian Girl

Thursday, January 25, 2007

TAG, YOUR IT!!!!

I too have been posting a year and never been tagged....until now!! Here are the rules:

1) Grab the closest book to you.
2) Open to page 123, go down to the 4th sentence
3) Post next 3 sentences
4) Name the Author, & Book Title
5) Tag 3 people to do the same!! have fun!!

Okay, the book that was nearest me was the PHONE BOOK....not much entertainment there, so I searched near me and found a book that Alika & I bought while we were going to PRE-MARTIAL CLASSES ( through church).

When I opened it to the page & sentence it said this:
" To identify the real source of a conflict, you must address the questions "What are we REALLY quarreling about?" and "What is the real source of our disagreement?" When couples do not address or cannot answer these questions, the quarrel is often displaced to another topic...be sure to know what your fighting about!"

We enjoyed these classes, and the homework was kinda fun!!

Good Luck, hope this touches someone (God works in mysterious ways)

Book "Saving your marriage before it starts by Dr. Les Parrott & Dr. Leslie Parrott

I tag.....Scott, Katie Bowen, & Candy.

aloha

3 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger Vonnie said...

I think you meant Pre-marital classes but pre-martial is pretty funny.

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Dina said...

ooops good catch vonnie....maybe I really DID mean pre-martial!!! haha watch out Alika!!

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

That's funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home