Hawaiian Girl

Sunday, January 21, 2007

CATCHING UP.......


Well Hi everybody!!! It's been along time since I wrote....quite a few things going on. First, my job has been taking some twists & turns. Someone quit the "bad" "gang" school ( I don't blame her ) and they asked ME to be a long term sub at that school. I declined. Not because I want to be a difficult employee....but because I want to LIVE!!! It's a High School which I'm REALLY not interested in...because no one wants it, I was informed that we would ALL have to take turns and rotate. I understand that, but It sure puts a damper on my spirit.

This weekend, met fellow blogger Vonnie & her husband Tom....very nice! I feel like I've known them or they are long distant relatives!!!! Didn't get to spend as much time I I would have liked, but hopefully they can visit again!!! ( by the way, how was the boatride??!!)

If I remember correctly Scott was for Indiana Colts.....I always wanted " The BEARS!". Now they will be in the superbowl. BEARS , BEARS BEARS!!!!

I will celebrate my ONE year Anniversary on superbowl....(we got married one day before the superbowl). I'm not one of those who NEEDS to have that be just " OUR" day....I love to be treated like a queen, but there is a time and a PLACE for that...and man I just looooove football, so we can celebrate it the Friday night or Sat nite BEFORE!!

My girl has not stopped talking.....Vonnie I know your thinking "gee, she didn't say much", but believe me! Alika & I keep looking at each other like " aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh hellllllllp me"!!!

We'll see what work brings me in the coming weeks....I sure am NOT looking forward to it.
Honey, I want to stay hooooommee! :( ah, my poor husband has to put up with me!

May you all have a good week!
ALOHA

3 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Blogger Vonnie said...

Thank you for introducing us to Kevyn. The ride was wonderful. It was so peaceful. I was afraid I might be seasick and was glad to get back on solid ground before anytying came up. Tom said he could have stayed out all day or even live on a boat.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

I guess we are going to have to pray extra hard for God to guide you in your work-life. Try and talk with the other subs so you can all be aware of any changing situations.
Keep your eyes and ears open.

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

I was wondering about you. I know you stay busy like the rest of us but we miss you when you don't blog.
Good luck with work, I feel for you!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I don't watch a lot of football but always try to watch the superbowl. My boys are big Steelers fans so I root for them first. So this year I will have to root for the Bears! I hope they win and you get to have extra celebrating!!
I know what you mean about the talking. It is amazing how much one person can talk. There is hope Naomi still talks a lot but not as much as she used to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home