Hawaiian Girl

Sunday, March 04, 2007

DRIVING MISS DINA.....

Now that I work in the school system....I am referred to by "Miss Dina". It sounds soo funny to me, for years I used to laugh at my sister ( who also works in the school system) who every kid ran into would say " Hiiiii Miss Teri".
I used to kinda make fun of that...here I am.
Sat. was a picture perfect day in Hawaii, we busted out the tent ( knowing it would be a long day) and all the toys....a skateboard...CHECK!
...boogie board....CHECK!....sunscreen...CHECK! Yesterday was also "Girls day". Its a Japanese thing...but Tiki & I made it a cool girls day. after her & dad surfed, she played with the boogie board ALL DAY!! wipe outs and ALL....We barely got out of the water. she took a long nap under the tent and someone strummed their ukulele. just awesome. As we were leaving packing up the car, Tiki was "pretend" driving. I said " Okay, get in your chair". She said "MOM! I wanna drive 'Miss Dina'. she knows how to get to me.....

3 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

That sounds like an awesome day! Miss Dina.

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger Dianne said...

The scary part is she will really be driving before you know it. They grow up so fast.
Treasure each moment.

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Candy said...

dianne is right - Max has his learner's permit and in December he will be off and driving! How did that happen?? What a great day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home