Hawaiian Girl

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I have FOND memories of the 80's !!!!

My BEST friend Lynnette & I at her wedding. ( her handsome hubby in the background ).
Lynnette & I met through our sisters..they hung out which made us always hang out. It all began in Math class when Lynnette was trying to show me all her make-up..as I grabbed the bag, it went ALL OVER THE FLOOR , I put my head down ( probably when I began talking to GOD...HELP ME!) Next thing I know I saw ten toes in front of me....the teacher....I didn't want to look up! we've created a HEAPING of things ever since. I love her dearly!! we still keep in touch , as though a minute has past....

This is my Dad!!! Lynnette & I ( among many other family and friends) would visit them on the weekend in Rancho Mirage ( Palm Springs). This photo is so endearing to me....It's how I "look" at my girl, soo much love. I feel his look right now. I miss him soooooo much!!!
The sisters.....( how's the BIG HAIR??!!) This is when my sister & her girl Tianna ( then 1 yrs ..now 20)came to visit my parents & had a big Luau by the pool.
....aaaawwwww. This is Hakau ( Teri's boy, 3) and Randi (Tim's girl, 3). they were sooo cute together....always COMPETING!!! is this precious??!!!



I love things in my life now , but these were great times too....

4 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger Beverly said...

I love these pics..so crackin me up. I found and old picture of me from a trip to california with my brother in a yes, volkswagon van..I am sitting in front of an Indian teepee with faded jeans on muslin shirt and braids..hahahaha..so funny!

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

You are killin me. I have mixed feelings about the 80's myself, but I love looking at pictures of other people!

That is a great pic of your Dad, he looks so sweet and loving. I'm sorry I never got to get to know him!

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Katie Bowen said...

Of course you had fond memories of the 8os...you were (and are) THE MOST ADORABLE GIRL IN THE WORLD!

Your pictures brought back memories for me... and we didn't even KNOW each other!

Thanks!

Katie

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Dianne said...

I love the old photos. Be sure to write on the backs who the people are. It helps when you get older and have trouble remembering people you haven't seen in years. The baby pictures I sent you had your name on the back. Otherwise, I would not have recognized you.;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home