Hawaiian Girl

Monday, March 12, 2007

MARCH 12TH IS NOT JUST ANOTHER DAY.....


Today is a BIG day in our family!!! It's not the same anymore , but it used to be such a festive day.
I want to say Happy Birthday to my MOM!! ( I know your in Heaven celebrating)!!
To my Brother Tim!!! My sister Teri!!! and my other brother Greg!!! Yep!! there is NO typo here.......my Mom had 3 out of 4 kids born on HER B-DAY!!! No twins, no cesserions...just.....LUCK???!!!! I'm not sure how lucky she felt being in the hospital for 4 years (or 5) in a row being in LABOR ON HER DAY, haha.
We have a unique family and always have!!! I love you all!!!
your baby sis....D

2 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger Beverly said...

That is so crazy..well, happy birthday to everybody and God bless everyone this year!!!

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Candy said...

That is amazing. I have a cousin who had her daughter on her birthday who then married a young man who shares their day too. But your story beats theirs!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home