Hawaiian Girl

Thursday, August 02, 2007

LATELY.......

I've been feeling VERY cramped in our living situation. I go online to look for something a "bit" bigger, but the price is usually too high....so what do I do???? I look at the MANSIONS, and REAL expensive houses for rent/sale and JUST MAKE EVERYTHING WORSE :( I've always had an eye for high priced things..but just looking..

I guess it's time to get to work. I've had not been looking, but offered 2 jobs (of course at the same time) and those never came through....so for now, I keep pressing on, so ONE DAY I CAN SHOW a REAL picture of MY HOUSE!!!

5 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Dreams come true, things will work out.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

Oh but you have a beautiful front yard to play in. Sorry you have to share it with so many people.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Katie Bowen said...

I hear that book, "The Secret" is great for teaching you how to make it all happen. It's based on the Law of Attraction.

So go get the book Dina, and start attracting your dream house!

And by the way, when you get it, can I be invited to your first barbecue???

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Kala said...

I want to have one of those houses that Japanese millioanare was giving away! WOW - how lucky are those families to live so close to ocean!!! I know how you feel, I wish houses weren't so damn high but then again, if they were so cheap, you would have uku millions of people moving here and it would get way too crowded so its all balanced out and I guess its ok in that respects. I want to build a big tree house somewhere deep in the forest - you would not believe how much untouched forest there is just on this island - I almost got lost just wondering this weekend!

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Dina said...

TO ALL- Dreams DO come true!!! and who am I to complain...I have a ROOF over my head :)

Katie- I do want to read that book. it's on my many list of books to get..

Kala-Yep! I SENT HIM A LETTER!! I was one of the thousands of people who tried to get a house....WHY DOESN'T HAWAII ALLOW A LOTTERY??! it would help us, they need sooo much FINANCES for the schools....it could help schools too!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home