Hawaiian Girl

Sunday, September 09, 2007

A Word to YOU, AND YOU, AND YOU !!!!!! .....


I just want to say Thank you to all who have given their prayers and emails of encouragement during this time. If I haven't acknowledged each individually I apologize, but it certainly means the world to me!!! Who would of known that such wonderful people from different places in the world would be soo kind. I started this blog for "fun" , and realize that I have befriended quite a few caring people!!!
Mahalo!!!

4 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

I too am so glad you started your blog. I feel so much closer to you and your family. Also you and your cousin got acquainted. We really do have blessings that we don't realize until we need them. We love you and hope you are feeling better.

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Candy said...

I love this blog. I love you and that precious little girl and that big ol' Alika. It's wierd. God is huge. But He made the world kinda small.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

I can't say enough how much we care about you and your family. Times will always be hard, but there will be sooo many good times too. Just know that we will be with you during the good, and the bad.

Glad to have you back!

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Kala said...

thats a really cool mahalo setup - very cute =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home