Hawaiian Girl

Thursday, September 13, 2007

To Alika....


Yep!! Alika is now as "old" as me!!
I always say in a joking way, when it works for me..."I KNOW cuz I'm OLDER than YOU!". but today he catches up...so I cant say that for another 10 MONTHS!! I only have a 2 month window when it works :)
Last night me and baby girl went to hide in the room, put on BRIGHT PINK LIPSTICK and made "kisses" all over his card. she said I'm going to tell him..I shrieked.."Nooooo, its for tomorrow!" after much convincing she wasn't going to tell...the MINUTE i open the door she RAN OUTSIDE ( with bright lipstick all over her lips) and said "Daddy, I'm NOT going to tell you Happy Birthday and that I just kissed your card". Happy B-day!!

3 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Aaawwwww! Tiki is precious.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALIKA!!!!We WILL get to celebrate one day.

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger Candy said...

That kid cracks me up! Happy Birthday Alika!

 
At 3:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dina and everybody! First of all.........Happy birthday Alika! A little late but..... Just thought i would sent a little hello and check how you are doing. In Sweden everything is fine. Hannah is growing faster that ever and laughing all the time. I must be very funny for babies or something, Leo her best friend, does the same. Ok, lets hope it stays that way. What else, well the winter is on its way. We didnt have much of a summer and the autumn is rapidly turning into winter so.... well, what can i say? Maybe, just maybe we might go to Honolulu around christmas or in january. I really hope so but it depends on my sisters plans too. See ya! J, J & H

 

Post a Comment

<< Home