Hawaiian Girl

Friday, November 30, 2007

Cheerleading Blues........


This weekend is a contest strictly for my husband. Yep, doing his stand-up paddle surfing. There IS A SLIGHT ....umm, I don't know if you call it problem. I just went on a weather forecast online only to find that tomorrow the waves will be 10-12 ft....15-20 FACE!! (the face is the front or drop of the wave) I have been with Alika a long time and seen him surf ALOT. I have NEVER seen him on waves THAT BIG!!! My inner fear is not that he can't do it. I've just never seen him do it so I've gotta little...okay, a HUGE anxiety issue going on. He said hes not worried about the size, but the winds will be pretty heavy which could create a bumpy, choppy ride. keep ya posted, hopefully I can take a pix or something.

2 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

OK, here is my thought. ANY ONE who can be in the middle of a bait ball and not be freaked, is going to do great.

Your man is strong, and prepaired...have faith. You know he is going to do it either way. (I'll say a prayer for you both) :)

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

I agree with Kathy! Let us know how it turns out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home