Hawaiian Girl

Sunday, November 25, 2007

a little groggy.....



Today, I feel like this!!! This morning @ 3:30AM

I woke to violent noise...a HUGE domestic fight right in our apt. complex!!!! At first it was alot of wrestling noises, until a girl starts SCREAMING. Alika & I shot out of bed to find the guy she hitting him. Alika wanted to run out there .I was telling him to get in the house. we called the cops. The guy had busted both her car windows. He ran BEFORE the cops got there...chicken ****!!!!

She's yelling after him. we got inside and just sat in the dark and Alika held me. He felt so bad ( she was being talked to by the cops). Then as we sat there...in the dark he looked at me and his eyes got big and said "HE RAN OFF WITH HER KEYS" I said "I know , that sucks". he said "No love,wecan't get OUR CARS OUT....how we gonna get coffee in the morning!" OMG!! NOW I'M PISSED.

I wanted to go chase that friker DOWN!!! I felt bad for the girl..but now I had to say something to the cops! "Excuse me, I know this might seem insensive, but if he took the keys, we cannot use our cars". cop kinda smirked. "hopefully she has a spare". uurrrrr. after being waken , now cannot sleep. finally after a hr. I told hubby, "I'm going back to bed!" Just as I was to dose off....her car alarm went OFF!!! God, how I longed to be in the suburbs ANYWAY with NO NOISE!!! I did finally go back to sleep to wake to coffee, breakfast and the newspaper from my husband!!!!

4 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

WOW!!! I said a prayer for you. One that you will find that place away with some solitude. It will happen, in time.

It sounds like your man knows how to take care of you!

 
At 2:13 AM, Blogger Dianne said...

I agree with Kathy!

Thank God you have Alika, he sounds like he knows how to show you his love.

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

What a blessing Alika is. He held you when a neighbor was choosing to hit his woman. He went to get you coffee and breakfast when you were sleeping.
Sorry for the groggy 3 am morning you had, but what a blessing to have with you through it all!!!

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Conviction!!! Just this very morning, I turned on my computer BEFORE reading. Then, I saw your comment and was thrilled for the reminder from God (and you). Thanks for visiting my blog because it drove me to obedience!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home