Hawaiian Girl

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

7 WONDERS

I've been tagged.....I am to name 7 things about me. hmmmm I've been tagged before, so I'm probably not revealing anything that isn't a repeat!!

# 1. I LONG TO VISIT NYC!!! (During Christmastime)

# 2. I must have been a professional Football Player in my past life ( a chick cannot love football like I do).

# 3. I love my daughter too much! ( I cant let her be alone without worrying)

# 4. I miss having a DOG!!

# 5. One day , I will have a log cabin SOMEWHERE.

# 6. If I can do a movie with Robert DeNiro, I could say "I've done everything I've wanted to do!"

# 7. I enjoy people watching.

Next I suppose to tag 7 people........YOUR ALL FREE.

3 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger KJS said...

I am glad this is #1 on your list!!!

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

I think you could write a hundred things and still not say it all.

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Katie Bowen said...

Well, you can always come to New York, Dina!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home