Hawaiian Girl

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Adjustments



School has begun, my girl has adjusted to Kindergarten rather smoothly. In the morning I assist the Senior K class, then assisting in the Cafeteria. Tiki is fine until she "sees me" then the tears come. Maybe a little jealousy that I'm tying another kids shoes, opening their milk...but as the days go by, she is becoming just another kid who is not crying for me. then that bothers me. lol. when is everything NEVER enough!!!

well, I'm off to school!

4 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

I know how you feel! I'm glad you all are adjusting to school life.

We started yesterday, the kids were ready to see their friends again!

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

Tiki is growing up. I'm glad you are able to work at her school.

She will be fine once she gets used to seeing you interact with the other children.

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger Kala said...

that is such a cute story and so funny! Its great that you get to be so close to her in proximity and see her in that environment. All those emotions almost like relationships in general. jealousy is a good thing =D

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

qzz0616
adidas trainers
cheap jordans
fitflops shoes
lakers jerseys
ugg outlet
nba jerseys
nfl jerseys wholesale
tory burch outlet
coach handbags
cheap jerseys

 

Post a Comment

<< Home