Hawaiian Girl

Sunday, August 10, 2008

like Father.......like DAUGHTER??!!


Went to Kmart and was browsing when Tiki noticed "paddles" they were HER size and adjustable. hmmm pretty cool. put a couple of ROXY (of course) stickers on and she was hooked.
The first time we tried it was without Alika and she would NOT GET OUT OF THE WATER!!! She was on her knees and catching waves and paddling back out for more. I had to DRAG her out. I guess it's in her DNA. the other day Alika bought me a new board!!!! Now we all go out and paddle around.

Very cool sport. I suggest it to everyone ( especially families...you can do it in lakes , or rivers....)

5 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

I love your water camera!

Your family is beautiful out on the water. I think they make it look easy and a lot of fun. I think it is a great idea to do in the lakes and am going to try it.

What size paddles should I get for my 5'5" frame?

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Hey, does Alika know how to work the camera? I would love to see a pic of you!

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Dina said...

Kathy, this actually is taken from my regular camera on shore. I should of taken the water camera, they would of been alot more closer. The paddle should be about 5 to 6 inches ABOVE your head. for everybody! YOUR FAMILY WOULD LOVE IT!!

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

Thanks Dina! Do you think the kids could do it with a boogie board? We don't usually see to many surf boards around here but I will be on the look for it now.

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Dina said...

Boogie board would be really hard to do it on . if you guys are looking into it ( people from all over are getting them) you can go to tropicalblendsurf.com or c4waterman.com and look online. check it out even if its "just looking"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home