Hawaiian Girl

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Cont.

This is Alyssa Wooten and Keanu Asing. I've know these kids for awhile, and just to see their surfing skyrocket from just "surfing" to winning top national titles ( Keanu just won in Bali ). They are soo good with Tiki and I think she has a crush on Keanu!

Two girls just met...her name is Mele, and surfs with her dad and looooves it. She has a sister name Hula and her dad takes them out one at a time and they just adore him. Last night had about 30 kids, skateboarding, racing (on foot, bikes, ) around the parking lot. It reminded me of the "old days" when we were little and the parents all got together and kids ran around doing God knows what!

Tiki with friends Nahe & Brandie..she loves these new friends!! She didn't want to leave!! She now wants to go here everyday!! we will!!

5 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger Frankie said...

Such beautiful friends, looks like they're having a great time.
I enjoy so much seeing your blog .

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

I love it! From Tiki giving her surfboard to the good friends sharing food and good times, it is priceless.

I'm glad you get to enjoy times like this. Thank you for sharing them with us!

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Kala said...

Have you ever been to the HPD cellblock? They have those concrete walls, and so naturally, I thought 'prison' but then your Tiki is too good for that so it was just the background with that cage fence on the left that just looks like one but other than that, it looks simply like three happy prisoners - I mean friends =D
Nice shot and yummy food!

p.s. I used to work in forensics so I've seen the prison as an employee and not as a prisoner - jus so you don't get the wrong idea =)

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Dina said...

sure Kala, suuuure!!! nah just joking!! but all 3 should be in prison...for having tooo much fun!

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

Girls just want to have FUN!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home