Hawaiian Girl

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Nothing ALOT of coffee can't fix



At 2:30 AM suddenly and out of NO WHERE a car horn just went off!!! After about 3 seconds , when you expect someone to lay OFF the horn it continued to blow ...FOR 25 MINUTES STRAIGHT!!! *&$%%$##@#!!!!

I wondered how many lay there like myself so angry i was gonna SNAP!! A couple of times I heard someone BANGING ON THE CAR. Don't know if it was a stranger trying to "fix the problem" themselves or it was the owner.

After awhile I figured it was not owners fault, and this horn just had a mind of itself.

2 1/2 hours later (5:30AM) my dear best friend from California called to remind me to send her a picture. ( Hi Nettie :) I know she didn't realize the time difference. So suddenly I feel like a sleep deprived "new mom", and I just put my keys in the refrigerator!! ha haha!! I am off to get a LARGE LATTE!!!

4 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Wow, that's bad. I hope you were able to concentrate after so little sleep. At least it makes for a funny story, now.

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger Kala said...

Painful! not to mention car horns are the obnoxious air pollutant like no other! I'm surprised you did not use your shoulder mounted RPG (rocket propelled grenade) to turn it off. =)

So guess whats on TV - SUP QuickSilver Moloka'i to O'ahu race - it looked like the gurl edition becausethey only interviewed and showed video from the women so I guess gurls rule - it was on OC16 at 11:30 PM

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Dina said...

Kala- girlz DO RULE , and boyz ....hmm maybe it doesn't imply to all boyz!

Wow. 11:30..Im usually sleeping for hours, unless of course a horn is blowing and keeping me UP!

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

I don't know if coffee would have gotten me through that kind of day! I hope that doesn't happen very often.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home