Hawaiian Girl

Friday, September 26, 2008

I DEBATE THE DEBATE

I know this is "part" of choosing the right candidate....but at the same time folks....it sounds JUST LIKE MY KINDERGARTNERS TATTLING ON EACH OTHER. And we as adults argue OVER & OVER how to teach the kids how NOT to SLANDER EACH OTHER & talk nicely...only for them to go home and hear it from grown adults...kinda confusing to ME!!

A debate is one thing....saying it with a tattletale attitude & slandering is JUST WRONG coming from grown ups!!!!!

6 Comments:

At 4:27 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

AMEN SISTER! I have a hard time watching debates for that very reason.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Frankie said...

it was very nerve wracking for me to watch too. I will be glad when this whole thing is over.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Annalisa said...

I was hoping I would learn more about the candidates but I didn't. I don't trust any politicians. They never do what they say.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Candy said...

I couldn't agree more!! I hate politics.

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Kala said...

I didn't watch the debate. The way I see it, I'll win the Jackpot in Vegas, buy myself a nice large parcel of an island, become my own president, make rules I have to live by, then blame myself for everything that goes wrong, then vote myself out of office and live ever happily after under a coconut tree.

Vote Lilo and Stitch!

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Dina said...

I see ya all agree!!! All in favor of Lilo & Stitch.. say "Ai"

Ai, Ai,Ai

 

Post a Comment

<< Home