Hawaiian Girl

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

THERE IS A BUG GOING AROUND


The school has quite a few students out daily, due to this "bug" . I hope he doesn't look like the one in the picture! Woke up this morning....feeling every bit of this picture!!
I woke up , and felt like I'd been out drinking alllllll night....since I don't do that... I KNEW something was wrong.
Poor me. Well, make the most of EVERYTHING , I always say....I'm off to rent a bunch of Videos and spend a quite day catching up on movies I haven't seen.

4 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Candy said...

oh man! What did you rent? I need some good movies! That's what I love about you - making lemonade out of lemons. I hope you feel better soon.

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

Yuck! Hope you are feeling better by the time you read this!
Also hope you don't share it with the rest of your loved ones.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Hope your feeling better! I like the picture you used to describe what is going on.

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Dina said...

well I never made it to rent movies, I couldn't get out of bed. It wasn't too bad.. I guess I just needed rest! thank guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home