Hawaiian Girl

Sunday, October 05, 2008

sunny days & many waves!!!


Remember this one??!!!! ( for those who have followed my blog.....) This was her 1st. time surfing ( on her own). 3 yr old.....
4 years old!!!!! She used to be goofy foot....but I told her it was easier how & where to stand..."look at Diamond Head"...and thats how she stands now. I was watching this, and a uncle of hers snapped this shot. She dodged 2 people in inner tubes that got in her way, by turning. in one year she has really grown.

And this is Daddy giving her a ride to her chariot!!

7 Comments:

At 5:00 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

Wow! That (she) is amazing!!! Love the pics.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Kala said...

That bottom image is soooooooooo kewt!!!! Daddy is da bestest!! I am always amazed how fast kids grow - I coach kids and from noe year to the next, they just get taller and taller and taller. Its really awesome to see her balance so well on both Goofy and Daffy feet! You crack me up!

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Kala said...

oh I made a booboo - noe is actually one

=)

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Kala said...

Who's the maker for that pink board? Its got some serious rockers!

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Dina said...

Kala- She won that board at the Rabbit contest....its called Liquid Shredder!!! by the way , I caught on to your misspelling!!

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger Candy said...

She has grown in many ways! Talent and poise being two of them. I love the pink board!!

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Dianne said...

Tiki is doing GREAT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home