Hawaiian Girl

Friday, October 03, 2008

Vacations all I ever wanted....



SCHOOLS OUT!!!! yaa hooooo. I don't know who is more excited, the kids or ME!! Me guarantee.

On my list of things to do....

#1. Going with friends to Maui on our friendly Superferry ( with the price of flying...this has been doing well. It takes 3 hours instead of 45 min of flying..but hey! Gotta do, whatch gotta do! and with others it will be fun!)

#2. Going to surf new spots!!!! Bringing our cars and loading them up with boards. Wild!

#3. Not clean... or cook! Not that I do either one alot. But I AM making a nice meal tonight!!!

#4. See and old friend before I whisk off to another Island!

#5. See MOVIES!

#6. Do a whole lotta laughing with my crazy friends!!

#7 . Who cares.........I'M OFF!!!

3 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

How long do you get off? It sounds like you have some great plans, I hope you have tons of fun!!!

Can't wait to see the pics and hear the stories.

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Kala said...

I was just talking to my friend about the Superferry - the views are superliciously spectacular! I can't wait - gonna bring my canoe and paddle them prestine blue waters!

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Dianne said...

I hope you all had a lot of fun on fall break. But then, how could you not? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home