Hawaiian Girl

Monday, May 04, 2009

He will ALWAYS BE MY BABY!!!



My Baaaaaby Hakau..(Teri's middle boy). Here he is at prom. The pretty girl is a long time friend of his, she is beautiful. I don't have a "prom picture" YET...but hopefully he doesn't forget about me!! It just seems like yesterday he was 2 years old and following me everywhere. I used to pretend he was my SON!!! I took him to the store, beach, and people would say "Oh he's soo adorable!...is that your boy?" and proudly I would say "he SURE IS!"

I still try to get away with it...now he looks @ me and laughs like I'm the Auntie who "lost it"!

3 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Frankie said...

Two very lovely young people, and such a fun time to live.

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

Wow!!!

Love his hair.

He is living the dream! She's beautiful and he's so handsome.

Love the picture and the story to go with it. I think of my nieces and newphews as my own too!

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Dianne said...

He is so handsome. Dean would be so proud of him. He seem to have it all together...and having a great time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home