Hawaiian Girl

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Santa Baby...we might need a DOG!!


Had a photo shoot today. Found out not only is she with a BEAUTIFUL young girl from Hilo, who now lives in Japan & models strictly there...she got to have a DOG with her. OH LORD...if you know my daughter, this was horror for me. ALL SHE WANTED TO DO IS PET, & PLAY with the DOG!!! Poor girl neeeeeds a dog...hmmm I would love Santa to give her one, but we aren't allowed where we live....sooo deprived.

After numerous pictures.....She does the "PEACE" sign...cracking up the photographer & other girl....( In Hawaii, when you live here, and are down at the beach as much as we are and see Japanese tourist...they ALWAYS give the peace sign!!! Like Hawaiians always give the "Shaka". That's why they laughed soo hard!!


In between camera shots & reloading the camera, someone would give them shade..Tiki didn't understand it, she kept saying , I can hold it for you, you don't have to do it for us!!!


Sassy look.
This pink truck was seen driving around the Island, they rented it for the photo shoot, and when it pulled up three 20 yrs old got and and yelled "TIKI"! the Japanese crew says you know each other??!!!
were all beach people...its an Island.



Getting her hair done ( Where is my Cousin Kathy when we NEED HER!)
Giving the dog water....






And finally, little girl coming out of her beach house with the (DAMN) DOG!!
Just joking, the dog was cute, lovely, I just want to strangle my kid when she gets around one, cuz she wants to pick them up CONSTANTLY. Poor dog was happy to see us goooo.!!

4 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

Looks like she got a bonus with her work day. The dog looks a lot like Kathy's momma dog, Butter. I'm glad the girl and her dog would be good and let Tiki get her day with a sweet pet.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Dina said...

it DOES LOOK LIKE BUTTER!!!!

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

I love this! The only thing better would be if they got rid of the older girl and had just Tiki and the dog! I guess they need someone older to look like they drive the truck,but the real beauty is Tiki.

I wish I could have saved on of Butter's pups for you, they were CUTE! Would be the perfect pet for your girl.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

I love this! The only thing better would be if they got rid of the older girl and had just Tiki and the dog! I guess they need someone older to look like they drive the truck,but the real beauty is Tiki.

I wish I could have saved on of Butter's pups for you, they were CUTE! Would be the perfect pet for your girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home