Hawaiian Girl

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Back.....

Crazy days continue...Had a lovely birthday weekend...hubby got my fave hotel. it was up high and we got to be a part of the VIP room. free breakfast/appetizers/AND DRINKS!!! My girl is getting so big and we can hang out and have special times together. Alika paddled his heart out and did really well!!!






Our room was "city view". I was disappointed until I ACTUALLY SAW THE ROOM....not much city here!!!
Thank you dear hubby and I miss my blog!!!


4 Comments:

At 4:55 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

I love you!!! Thank you so much for the support you show me. It feel so much more personal here on the blog and you know the ones that matter know where to find you!

Your pictures are great! Tiki is so silly (which I love) and yet so loving too. Like you said it's so nice when you get to hang out with them because your not always having to do something for them or someone else. Great picture of you and Alika too....how high up were you??? Love it!

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Dina said...

35th floor!!! I normally don't like heights, but the view was spectacular!!!

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

Yeah, I would love it too!

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Dianne said...

I wanna come back. The view is beautiful and so are the people!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home