Hawaiian Girl

Friday, October 27, 2006

The DAY has come.....


Well here it is!!! my "stay at home Mom " days are OVER!!! I am a substitute health nurse....don't laugh too loud all that know me real well!!!! It's just that when you have a kid..priorities CHANGE!! I wanted a job with the same hours my girl will have & I can still be a MOM!!! Anyway....my first day , yesterday , was at a High School. WHAT DRAMA!!!! It was entertaining to say the least! Today was Elementry ( what an extreme ) all the same DRAMA, only difference is a BIG boo-boo lip & a tear in the corner of their eyes!!! After Monday, I will be on my own ( thats' a bit scary) but I'll do the best I can do!! My main goal right now is to get a Elementry school as a permanent so when Tiki starts, we can go same school. I really like it soo far, but then again, I haven't been to the "rowdy" schools where there are 15 fights a DAY....oh Lord, help me through THAT!! I'll blog as much as I can, but I miss sitting here reading my regulars, writing regulary....I have to adjust to more than just work.....I have to adjust my blogging addition!!!

5 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger Dianne said...

I hope your job works out for you.Tiki is a very luck little girl.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Candy said...

Wow - that's going to be a big change for you. I pray it all works out well and that you get on at an elementary school. God has a plan! That's the good news.

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Here's me believing that you're gonna do great. Hale on!

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Beverly said...

You can be His hands on those precious little children..how cool..you will be amazing!

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Dina said...

Thank you Emily...welcome to my silly family..

D-So far I like it!! kids in Elem. most!!


Thanks Candy, Scott & Bev...always need all you guys behind me....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home