Hawaiian Girl

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

THAT BITES !!!!!!

Well, Halloween has come & gone. Tiki got to go trick or treating with her school ( by the neighborhood stores).. Thank God for that. Every year, we go to Tami's house...it's tradition, we haven't missed one...EVER!! The rain was soooo bad on that side of the Island, I almost couldn't get home ( I worked on that side ) Then work decided TODAY that I needed my flu shot so I won't catch it from the kids. 2 hours later, knocked out on the couch feeling like I got the , helllllooooo , FLU!!!! Alika was going to take her around our neighborhood...it started to rain over here..

Stayed home, thankfully shes too young to "get it" , she seems just happy enough just playing with her PINK TEETH!!

5 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

Sorry you aren't feeling very well. Even fangs can't spoil that beautiful face!!

 
At 5:07 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

She's soo cute!!! Hope you feel better soon!

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Candy said...

I agree - she's even gorgeous in fangs! What a cutie!! Hope your flu shot symptoms have worn off.

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Scott said...

And it's STILL raining.

Verrrrrry cute. My teeth do that naturally. Hey, Tiki isn't making fun of me, is she???

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Vonnie said...

I am sorry about the weather. We are planning to go somewhere next week. but obviously not Hawaii. I think we are going to Savannah. Georgia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home