Hawaiian Girl

Saturday, December 02, 2006

life of a Preschooler......


Tiki comes out of school wearing this....aah, the firefighters were visiting the schools!!! They got to go in their truck, listen to the horn blow....
She was sooo excited that now everytime she see's one in hot pursuit....she screams "FIRE, FIRE!!!, I was ON THAT TRUCK MOMMY!"

Her B-day is approaching and I just STARE at her and love to watch her in ACTION. We watched "Polar Express" on TV last night and just her eyes in AWE of this fantasy movie....as though she was on that train with all those kids....she really is fun to watch. Thank you God, for such a beautiful, healthy child...:) !

9 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger Vonnie said...

She is sooo cute. I hope to meet her someday.

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

You are indeed blessed. Enjoy every minute. I just wish she could meet her cousin in Kentucky. Y'all are welcome anytime. Just let me know and I will dust and make sure the beds are fresh.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

woops, I left the 's' off the cousins. That was a real mistake. Just my children and grandchildren equal 13.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

Tiki is so beautiful! Like you, I am VERY thankful for healthy happy children. Even when they are not acting the best I thank God they they are able to express themselves. Enjoy every minute!!!

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Dina said...

vonnie- thank you!! I hope we can ALL meet one day!!

Dianne & Kathy- after seeing that picture on Kathy's blog with ALL the cousins in the stairwell....Tiki will be in HEAVEN meeting & playing with them all!!!

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Candy said...

CUTIE!!!

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Beverly said...

Polar Express...love it!

We had to reschedule our pajama day in my class because of the snow last week. They are so excited..we are having hot chocolate and sommores...

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Dina, did Tiki get any answers as to why our fire trucks are yellow instead of red? I mean, I have even asked FIREFIGHTERS and they don't know.

CUTEST PICTURE IN THE UNIVERSE.

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Dina said...

yeah isn't that weird scott?? yellow?! hmmm , o well...thats Hawaii for ya, unique in many ways!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home