Hawaiian Girl

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

When the MAGIC existed....



I think this was my FAVORITE Christmas. I was ( and embarrassed to say STILL am ) a BIG Miami Dolphin Fan!!

My sister Teri ( who resembles Marsha Brady in this photo...), Me, my brother Greg, and Nana.

My brother Greg & I were like 2 peas in a pod!! I didn't have much in common with my sister, she was too "girlie" for me. I wanted to play in the dirt, play football....skateboard...anything for a good "knee scraper". This was the house we grew up in, my Mom would do all the decorations..I always wanted to help but was too impatient to make it look so nice, back outside I'd go.... I miss these days...

6 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Oh my FREAKIN gosh - I had those same pajamas when I was a kid (the Minnesota Vikings). Wow!!! Thanks for the memories (I had forgotten all about that).

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Kids nowdays don't know what they missed. It was such a carefree time!!! You all look so cute!

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Dina said...

scott..NO WAY!?! were those the BEST!!! I felt like such a "real" fan with those on!!

glad you enjoyed

Kathy-thanks. to be so carefree..ah, I MISS THAT SOO MUCH!!

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Vonnie said...

You look so cute!

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger Candy said...

You all look so happy! Great picture.

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Candy said...

Ya know, when I looked at this again it occurred to me that these current days are max's good ol' days that he'll look back on and tell his kids about. Geez. The pressure is on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home