Hawaiian Girl

Thursday, March 15, 2007

ALL THAT GLITTERS.......


I just bought this shirt, thinking it was the cutest thing in the world AND it was on sale for $ 3.99...I thought i scored!!! Alika & I went to the mall, ( course he looved her shirt that says "My Heart belongs to my DADDY) and within minutes...every time I looked at Alika he had pink sparkles on his cheek, lips, hair....I look at Tiki and she ALSO has pink sparkles allllll over her hair. Just then Alika goes you got that sparkle stuff all over your FACE from her SHIRT!! We spend the next hour walking around, PICKING at each other, helping each other. People are looking at us like we are Gorilla's in the mist the way we are picking things off each other!!! Oh my, there is a PRICE for everything isn't there?!! You may cut corners in one direction ( $$$), and realize if something looks that good...you'll pay in a different aspect. I'm afraid to wash it and get pink sparkles FOREVER!!! Any ideas?? I tried scraping it off...maybe just toss it or give it away!?

5 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger Dianne said...

You can't throw it away. It is too cute. Try washing it by hand the first time. All that is going to come off will probably come off. After that, turn it inside out to wash it. It will be okay. Tiki looks sooo sweet in that photo.

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Beverly said...

its fairy dust..enjoy!

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

What's wrong with a little glitter? You better get used to it with that sweet little girl! Tiki is beautiful as always :)

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Dina said...

Dianne- good idea. I will wash it by hand first!

Beverly- fairy dust, how can I possibly get rid of something that has FAIRY DUST!! :)

Kathy- I'm okay with a "little" glitter...I guess its the tomboy in me thats like euwww... but your right I best get used to it!

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Vonnie said...

I think she looks darling - of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home