Hawaiian Girl

Thursday, July 05, 2007

GREAT DAY & NIGHT!!!

Trying to get a little festive!!!
Charlies Angels??!?!!

Sand surfing. weather kinda overcast most of the day. Kids didn't swim much. They found a new thing...have everyone pull them around the beach whipping them all over until they fall off. Adults were having fun just watching this. course we ALL had to take turns ( these munchkins are HEAVY).

RUMOR: Someone "said" they got a picture of me surfing...if I don't look 200lbs and my tongue hanging out with a FRIGHT NIGHT look on my face....you can have a peek....

had a great time surfing with about 8 girls . It really makes me feel like a kid...I am surfing with REALLY talented girls, every time I thought I was doing great, I look next to me & they're going off the lip, in a tube....I said HELLO, I NEED TO PICK IT UP A NOTCH. I always heard our Pastor say....if your going to DO ANYTHING ..follow or mimic thee BEST, it will make YOU BETTER!!! You pick up greatness instead of mediocrity (is that spelled right? well you know what I mean!)

Aloha for now!!

4 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Blogger Beverly said...

I'm coming to hawaii and you are going to teach me how to surf..got it on my list of things to do..

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Dina said...

I'll be waiting...

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

That's a great attitude to have. Keep trying and you will be pro before you know it!

Now Naomi wants me to paint her toes like Tiki's!!! Thanks a lot!

Definately Charlies Angels, it looks like you guys were living it up.

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger KJS said...

That little foot is sooooooo cute! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home