Hawaiian Girl

Sunday, June 24, 2007

A Diamond out of the rough....




This is Isaac. He is 41/2 and is a little guy who is phenomenal at surfing already!!!! I always saw this little speck out in the big waves, and when he came on shore I saw he was as cute as a bug!!! of course him & Tiki hit it off. He left for Disney World couple of weeks ago and brought her back a bracelet ( that has mickey mouse ears on it ). They just hugged like they've been dear friends ( with a crush) forever!
One Day , I said Isaac, are you going to be my son-in-law one day? He has the cutest smile and said "Yeeesh"

Went surfing today, and was greeted by a big grin waving at me and it was Isaac. he said "Tiki's Mom??? come sit with me. I gladly went to sit & learn how a 4 year old catches waves ( by himself). He says " Tiki's mom, how old are you??!!" I said " OH HERE'S ONE, I'm gonna catch this wave" as he yells after me.." hooooow olllllllld arrrre yooooooooou??!

5 Comments:

At 5:59 AM, Blogger KJS said...

Awwwwww! I love this!!!

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Beverly said...

hey man, keep an eye on Isaac..

that picture of them is adorable!!

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Candy said...

These two are ADORABLE!

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

That is SO sweet! I love the story and the pics!! The beach life looks like so much fun. Their sweet little toes in the sand... Keep us updated on this Isaac boy, he sounds like one to watch!

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Annalisa said...

That is sooooo cute. Already a possible son in law. Well, with a daughter that gorgeous it was bound to happen. I think that young man is very smart to stake his claim so young.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home