Hawaiian Girl

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Nature's Best.


These beautiful leaves..not sure where there from, but i saw them , and how the colors just kept me in awe.
This almost looks funny with a "track" going through it. I wonder what kind of vehicle drives through the Forrest with a width span of what looks like 2 feet??!!!
I went snorkeling one time in the North Shore, and I promise...this was EXACTLY how it looked, and a turtle just like this floated ever so gently right next to me. The only difference was the turtle I saw slowly turned and looked at me for a minute and cruised off in the deeper water.
I've often thought of learning to Scuba dive after that experience...

1 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

I like your pics! my guess for the path is a sedgway (I'm sure how to spell it, but it's the stand up thing). That would be about 2 feet! I LOVE the sea turtles.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home