Hawaiian Girl

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

COUSINS CRUSIN.....

We actually had "time off" from our baby girl!!! She went to sleep over Tianna's house.... they had soooo much fun. Tianna took her to a arcade...ice cream, and home for a bit of fun photo shoot.

Notice the chocolate ice cream on the bottom lip..hee hee hee.
casual. I wish I could tell you that my hubby & I had a wild time...truth is, he's got two teeth that he's getting worked on, so he's on pain pills....but I HAD A WILD TIME!!! catching up on some reading....pretty wild I can be huh?! Anyway, they both can't wait to do it again...THIS TIME we will make the most of it...( oh, but we DID slow dance in the isles of WALMART ....ah life after kids!!!)

4 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Slow dancing in the isles of wal-mart. So your taking advantage of Alika while he's on pain meds???

These are great pics of the girls! Scary how you can tell what Tiki is going to look like in a FEW SHORT YEARS!!!

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Dina said...

yep, I gotta take advantage of HIM once in awhile hee, hee.

Tiki's baby pictures and Tianna were sooo identical I used to sneak one of Tianna's baby pix in a new batch of ours and people didn't even catch on!!

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger Candy said...

They're beautiful. How fun slow dancing in WalMart. Hope he's feeling better.

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Dianne said...

Great photo of Tianna and Tiki.
One of these days (soon, I hope) we are going to get to see these beautiful children in person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home