Hawaiian Girl

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Part of our family......



Let me introduce to the newest member of the family. He is (men call their boats " SHES" ) anyway, HE is 11' 9" and is a stand up paddle board!! He's not a surfboard. He is to be riden standing up ( THAT IS THE CHALLENGING PART) and you have a long paddle (like a canoe paddle ,but with a extra long neck). Stand up paddling is HUGE right now, and of course my husband HAD TO HAVE IT! believe me , I'm extremely happy...it was that or a one man canoe ( that FITS ONE....gee , I wonder who that would BE..) so he got this instead, all 3 of us can cruise on it and catch waves, or him & Tiki or him & his boys....well , Alika has had a million dollar smile on his face all weekend. He DEFINITELY DESERVES IT!!!!

3 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

OK, help me out on this one. The top pic is the side you ride on and the other is the bottom?? You are definately going to have to take some pics with Alika on it!

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Dina said...

yeah thats how it works! just get your butts over here and I'll show ya how it ALL WORKS!! :)

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

I WANNA COME, I really, really do!! 'till then keep posting those pics because we love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home