Hawaiian Girl

Monday, July 02, 2007

to be sooo carefree again!!!

One of the teenage girls is a Roxy Model and Tiki pulled out her hat and gave her own look.
Tiki & Kelis ....two peas in a pod!

oreo fest. what left to say.
Alika didn't win his heat, the waves got humongous and he was the captain of the canoe rides ( for the tourist) and I just couldn't fathom why people would pay for such a terrifying experience!!!
they loved it but the whole beach was on their feet with anticipation...I'm trying to find a website that took pictures of Alika's heat...

3 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

Girl, you are going to have your hands full when she discovers boys! As always it looks like you guys have the best time. We really, really enjoy the pics! Can't wait to see Alika's, keep us posted.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Dianne said...

I love it!!!!
There is nothing like Oreo cookies and children. Tiki is beautiful no matter what she does.

Sounds like you guys had a great time. I am sure Alika is enjoying his new board. I think he must love surfing like Estil loves fishing.
When are we going to see a photo of you on the board?

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Dina said...

well no camera is focusing towards the goofballs...only the ones who are DOING SOMETHING!! hopefully within a year I can get a picture of me doing SOMETHING!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home