Hawaiian Girl

Thursday, June 21, 2007

I'MMMMM BAAACCCKKK !!!!

ALOHA EVERYBODY....OMG!!!! My computer went down, and I didn't think much of it until about 4 days went....then going on 2 weeks!!! I've been very busy ( in my own way) but my husband said go get a new computer...so here we are...then last night I COULD NOT GET IT TO WORK!!!! ooh , the agony. Anyway, tossed and turned 3am and I remember a quote from a dear bloggers Dads advise ....its better to get things done instead of tossing & turning, either way you lose sleep. (Katie, I know that wasn't thee exact quote from your blog, but it was the right idea..thanks for the great advice Mr. B)

Instead of tossing & turning, I woke up at 3am, and called tech support..and IT WORKS!!!

I will post events..for now i just wanted to say I'M BACK!!!

3 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

I am so glad to hear from you!!! Mom and I were just talking today, wondering if everything was OK. I had been gone myself or I would have contacted you sooner!
WELCOME BACK, can't wait for the update!

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Katie Bowen said...

I'm so glad my dad's advice helped!

Great to have you up and running again!

Katie

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Kala said...

Computers are a pain - glad u got one workin - but I am sure looking at your daughter sleeping so cute like that must add some peace of mind in an otherwise crazy world =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home