Hawaiian Girl

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Beginner's Luck.....

I got myself a new camera that is a regular digital camera with a water housing. My 1st time, so not soo great, but got this shot of Alika with Diamond Head in the back round.

My friend got a shot of Alika & I on the same wave, but after I saw it there was NO WAY I'm blogging it, instead, I'm "joggin" it. hittin the pavement TOMORROW...AAAHHH

So I wasn't sure if she'd make it back in the water.....no problem!!! In this picture she's having a blast!!

This is Tenaya (ten-nye-ya) her & her mom Michelle just moved here from Mammoth, and we know each other, but within the past 3 days her & Tiki have been inseparable, and Michelle & I are having a blast ourselves!!!

6 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

Dina, I LOVE your pics! You should have put your and Alika's pic on here! Just put Alika in front :) It is amazing how SOLID he is, you can tell he is a hard worker and loves his fun too.

Tiki and Daddy are precious!

Glad you found a new old friend and Tiki gets one as a bonus. How's the crush???Did you get his #?

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

I can't decide who is having the most fun. Alika or Tiki? They both look like they are having a great time on the board.

Does the new camera mean some water shots? You take such great photos, I start each day with a check of the blogs.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Dina said...

K & D - I hope to get sooo much better at the camera shots...notice how far away I am from Alika?? ( that was even with zoom in!!) but I promise it will only get better!!!

Did NOT get Lucas' phone #, but she has seen him all weekend :)

yeah, hard to say who's having more fun.

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Kala said...

That shot with Diamond Head in the back is really nice! Tiki is going to be some amazing water woman - its great she has all this opportunities! Lucky girl!

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Beverly said...

dina...i love to see this father with his little girl..man, it just warms my heart.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger KJS said...

Don't you live in the most magical place!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home