Hawaiian Girl

Thursday, August 16, 2007

OH,NO SHE DIDN'T !!!!!!........

Driving my little 3 yr old to school, she calls her Daddy to say Hi, then when their finished, she recites all the phone numbers she's just learned over the days. ( I only wanted her to remember mine, but now she knows Daddy's, Teri's , her address....pretty good memory!)

So she goes through them, and then says "NOW!! LETS CALL LUCAS"!!! O....MY...GAWD!!!

If you remember, I just posted earlier saying she's got a crush....WATCH, she will go to the beach this weekend, and ASK HIM FOR HIS PHONE #!!!

I warned her , she will not be calling LUCAS!!! Gosh, they just get younger & younger!!!

HELP ME!!!

2 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

You've been warned, she is so beautiful and sweet you will HAVE to do something to keep the guys away. AND with an attitude like hers, I would make that quick!!!

I'm sure she knows this is getting to you. Just have fun with it and know that it will pass in time.

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

Out of the mouths of babes. When McKenzie was about 3 we were in the grocery. She sitting in the cart said "Meme, can somebody meet the person they are going to marry when they are little?" Me "yes". McKenzie, "I think I just did". I don't know who she was talking about but she was very serious. Maybe Tiki thinks she has met her love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home