Hawaiian Girl

Wednesday, August 15, 2007


Another favorite of mine on T.v. Perfect movie for the perfect "rainy" day!!!
I hated the fact that he was married, and seeing this woman, but as time went on in the movie you can FEEL
the strong bond between them..it wasn't an affair..it seemed like REAL LOVE!!!
This movie will forever keep certain memories for me that were wonderful and painful at the same time. ( No, he wasn't married). We just truly loved the movie, the actors, and New York.
Of course always wanting to visit NYC during Christmas time, was increasingly high due to THIS MOVIE!!!
And WHO doesn't love DeNiro?! ( and Streep)?

1 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Girl, you are keeping me up on the movies. I haven't heard of this one either. I guess I'll have to check it out too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home