Hawaiian Girl

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

WHAT KIND OF NAME IS "FLOSSIE" ANYWAY??!!!!


This is a different look of what lies ahead. kinda scary when I see it like this.....
Tonight went to Sam's Club to get bottled water, tuna, cereal, etc..."in case" this Hurricane thats heading our way gets moody.
I see that it might dissapate & lose strength, then Alika reminded me of Hurricane Iniki, where it by past Hawaii, made a big U-turn and slammed Kauai...ya just never KNOW!!! My friends from L.A. used to say your leaving earthquakes for Hurricanes/tsunami's...but been here 14 years and luckily haven't met either one!!!! But with a name like FLOSSIE...I'D BE PEEVED TOO!!!

5 Comments:

At 12:46 AM, Blogger Dianne said...

I've been watching Flossie. Let's hope she just looses strength and fizzles out. Keep us posted so we know all is well with you all.

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Candy said...

Saying a prayer here in Texas for all of you. You're right though, what kind of name is Flossie?

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Keep us posted!!

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Beverly said...

uh oh...hunker down...im thinking of you three and all those on the islands..God bless

 
At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY. My grandma's name is Flossie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home