Hawaiian Girl

Thursday, August 09, 2007

DINA'S BOOK REVIEW....



I've heard of this since Oprah had the guest on her show. I've had friends that read the book, and all the hype that followed.

I HAD to read it. it was very interesting, because it seems sooo easy, that we ALL possess "the secret" yet fail to utilize it.

I HIGHLY recommend it...it seems redundant after the second chapter, however, it's positive, it gives hope...and really WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE?!

Everyone could stand to use a little "reminder" that LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT, AND YOU CAN HAVE ANYTHING!!!

3 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dina!

I've been meaning to read The Secret! Alan's out of town on business, I should pick up a copy and read it while he's away! Glad you like Kai Kai's pictures. Of course, I'd be honored to take Tiki (and family)'s pictures when we're in Hawaii. It would be fun! We're just coming back for a vacaction and for Elissa's wedding. Can't WAIT to see everyone and be back home. :) Sarah

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Kala said...

I got the DVD =)

Its always nice to read inspirational and positive messages, a reminder that we have the control and choice to make life the way we want it!

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

I haven't read this book, but I am a firm believer that you must think and speak positive! I'm sure I'll check it out once school is back in and I have a little more time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home