Hawaiian Girl

Friday, August 24, 2007

Getting through the dayz.......


Things are okay here, I feel like a zombie walking this earth with no direction. Past couple days have been hard...my girlfriend made me go surf when I really didn't feel like it...but I got out and it DID help me. I noticed the green palm trees, the colors of the ocean and couldn't help but notice I was taking it all in for my brother. He loved Hawaii. He was Jacque Cousteau in the ocean and Crocodile Dundee by land...he truly loved nature and EVERYTHING ABOUT IT.
Someone came up to me and said "Hey look who made this issue...."

The article was about Groms getting big! I know you can barely see them but they are the ones on the right on the big red board. she is standing up leaning on his leg.

It did make me smile....for a minute.

5 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Beverly said...

dina..so powerful when we love someone and when we miss them..its a time of sadness and I wish I could walk on the beach with you and talk about it..

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Dina said...

I wish you could too Bev!!! I know how much you loooove the beach!!

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

Dina, I wish there was something I could do to make things better. I am always willing to listen, if you want to talk.

I love it that Tiki and Alika made the magazine! What does grom stand for? I'm glad to hear you are smiling, even for a minute. I know it is hard when you are so sad. Just keep thinking of the good times.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Candy said...

I am so sorry you're so sad. It is hard when you lose someone you love so much. I know your brother would have loved for you to notice the things he loved the way he loved them. I wish I were there to let you talk about him too. Loving you in Texas.

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

I know it is hard but try and remember the good times.

You are going to have a great scrapbook for Tiki. She will love seeing it when she grows up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home