Hawaiian Girl

Saturday, August 04, 2007

TAG , YOUR IT!!!

I have been tagged by my fellow blogger, Vonnie. I guess I have to tell you 8 meaningless things about me....that should be easy....do you want more than 8??!!! okay, I'll go easy on myself.

1: I HATE MILK ( unless there is chocolate in it!)

2: I had Scoliosis, and have a 12" Rod in my back ( but I don't go off at airports :)

3: Miami Dolphins are and probably always will be my FAVORITE football team (except Univ of Hawaii right now)

4: I want to ice skate in NYC one Christmas!!

5: I can spend ALL DAY @ the movies

6: I've ALWAYS WANTED TO BE IN A MOVIE ( that didn't end up on the editing floor or as a extra)

7: I used to skateboard in pools & skate parks as a child till I got a rod in my back (16) ( the cool thing was everyone thought I had a nasty wipe out cuz I was in a body cast for a year.)

8: drum roll pleeeeeZe..... Every time I watch "A Baby Story" as SOON as the baby comes out , I cry with joy as though I just gave birth!!!

there you have it folks....and now, I'd like to Tag - Kathy, Dianne, Becoming a New Yorker, Crazy mom of 3 !!! Have fun, if you have time tell us 8 meaningless things about YOU!!!! fun way to get to know each other. Aloha

2 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Thanks for the tag, Dina. I think your things are not so meaningless-a 12" rod in your back?!

I've never even heard of "A Baby Story", now I'm going to have to watch it.

I'll see what interesting info I can come up with, nothing comes to mind....

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Kala said...

I love milk =) and can spend a weekend in the mountains! That rod thing sounds sore? hm The whole thought of ice skating in NYC is like a romantic movie! Great post =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home