Hawaiian Girl

Friday, November 14, 2008

LET IT GO OPRAH



Did anyone watch Oprah yesterday??!!! Jennifer Aniston was on TRYING to promote her new movie , when she STILL gets bombarded with questions about Brad & Angelina. GET OVER IT!!! It infuriates me that this happened YEARS AGO, and every time she gets in front of a interviewer they have to ask "how you doing?!". I'm sure it had to be a most PAINFUL time of her life and bringing it UP all the time makes it hard to "get on" with her life. Shes soo pretty, charming, she has more to offer than letting us know "hows shes doing?!". My favorite line she said yesterday when Oprah kept BUGGING her about whether she DID make the comment about Angelina....she finally simply said "It's just my opinion". she didn't know it would get scrutinized AGAIN sooo much .

Ok, can you tell I'm peeved by this???!!! on a lighter note.....IT'S FRIDAY!!!

3 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger Dianne said...

I agree. That part of the interview added nothing to the show....unless Jennifer had said something nasty. Then Oprah would have MADE NEWS.

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Kala said...

I completely agree - who the heck cares - let her be - oh and if you're reading this Jenn gurl, I think you are supa kewt ;)

Oh where was I - ok, yea, Oprah - drop it already and just give her privacy a rest =P

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Dina said...

of course Jen is reading this....did you think for one minute that the rich & famous don't check in MY BLOG??!!!! Have they nothing else to dooo????
ha ha ha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home