Hawaiian Girl

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Kid Humor



Tiki : "Mom, today I married Calvin".

Me:(engrossed in "Dateline") "Oh yeah..."

I look at her face...she is HOLDING BACK LAUGHTER...

Me:"What do you MEAN, you Married Calvin?!

Knowing the answer to my question..

Tiki: "We got married....(giggling uncontrollably)...and we kissed!"

I looked at her trying not to over-react....

Tiki: (serious now) "Mom! He has a "Wall-E BACKPACK!!!" as though that makes it all okay...I tried not to bust up laughing after that remark.

It sounds like me & my friends in our 20's describing our New loves...."But he has a TRUCK!!"

4 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

That's FUNNY! Naomi is way into the boys, just not THAT into them.

Love it! Kids say the darndest things.

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Frankie said...

puppy love,how cute.

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger Candy said...

Hilarious!! When Max was about Tiki's age he came home one day disgusted with all his guy friends because they were pairing up with all the girls saying who was marrying who. I asked him what was wrong with that to which he replied, "I'm not even going to know these girls when I get married." Brilliant. Later when he was about fifth grade the same thing was going on with boyfriend/girlfriend stuff and I asked him if he HAD to choose a girl to be his girlfriend who would he choose. He thought for a minute and then said, "Does Jesus have a sister?" I loved it! Kids are awesome!

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

links of london uk, canada goose outlet, juicy couture outlet, moncler, coach outlet, moncler, toms shoes, lancel, canada goose outlet, wedding dresses uk, moncler outlet, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, sac louis vuitton, ray ban, sac louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, moncler, ugg pas cher, canada goose jackets, replica watches, converse shoes outlet, pandora jewelry, canada goose, pandora charms, moncler jackets, canada goose uk, moncler uk, thomas sabo uk, ugg uk, karen millen uk, pandora uk, barbour jackets uk, swarovski jewelry, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, supra shoes, louis vuitton, barbour, canada goose pas cher, bottes ugg pas cher, hollister, montre pas cher, gucci, moncler pas cher, moncler, louis vuitton, louis vuitton uk, marc jacobs, canada goose jackets, swarovski uk
ninest123 16.02

 

Post a Comment

<< Home