Hawaiian Girl

Saturday, June 13, 2009

seesaw................

I'm not sure how to put this..but a friend of mine had introduced me to FaceBook, ( you know who u r.. :) ) and since then I have slacked on my blog...which i truly enjoyed. Facebook kinda took over and then we couldn't even communicate on it.... sooo for those of you who read my blog (past or present), i've thought about deactivating Facebook so I can go back to blogging.....just a thought... I guess i thought i could do both,...but i cant.....and besides, I find myself on the computer more than ever SINCE FB. My family probably wishes I never started..............

3 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

It's funny. I joined FB a couple of years ago because Elijah wanted to and I felt the need to "be in the know". I didn't have very many "friends" and didn't get on much....

Now, I have more friends and the connection is nice. Except, it's summer and I have not been home as much. I got the iphone so it makes it easy to blog or FB.

The thing is, I see my blog for what it is. A memory keeper, a connector, and a place to share. When people went to FB, I was forced to also (if you can't beat them, join them) but my heart is not into it. I can't go back and look at old post, which I don't do very often, but when I do I love it. So I've decided to keep blogging for myself. I miss the comments but ultimately, it for me.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Frankie said...

I feel the same way too, and really enjoy your blog.

 
At 4:13 AM, Blogger Candy said...

I couldn't agree more! I have another friend who just did the same thing! Let's bring back the blogs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home