Hawaiian Girl

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The puuurrrrrrfect wave!!!


This is by Jamie Ballinger who began just taking pictures of all the locals surfing, during contest, big wave days, etc. After a few years he really has grown as a photographer, capturing the most beautiful shots I've seen. He never allows you to be able to get these shots for free, so when I went on his web site and saw that they were free I took advantage of his work. I've got a couple and will post them periodically. click on it to see a larger view.

3 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Dina said...

ooops!!! I THOUGHT this picture would get bigger if you clicked on it. sorry :(

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Vonnie said...

It is still great.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! It will be spring break here next week, I would love to see the ocean... I guess the pics will have to do.

Enjoy it for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home