Hawaiian Girl

Thursday, March 22, 2007

HELP IS ON THE WAY


Today went to Tiki's preschool to put in my volunteer time. She was soo excited to have me there, as I was to be there. They were to go to the Library which is 3 blocks away. I thought it would be a good day to help. After breakfast, a 1hr play time, we got ready to go walked outside and it was rainy & windy. it changed that fast. Most of the kids sound like they're fighting a cold, so to "chance" it wasn't a good idea. so we walked around inside the building, visiting the coast guards on the 9th floor. I actually enjoyed that....they had pictures ( like a museum), all the people came out of the offices to say hi to the kids...we all had lunch and now were home watching "Peter Pan", and making brownies. Simple is good.....sometimes! :)

2 Comments:

At 5:12 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

I really like going to the schools to help out. It always seems like they can use the extra hand and of course Tiki gets to show you off. Enjoy it while your still "cool".

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

I have to agree with Kathy. Enjoy being with Tiki while she still likes to show you off. I'm afraid there may be a time when you won't be her best friend. Thankfully, that changes again after a few years. Kathy is entering what I thought was the hardest time.....TERRIBLE TEENS!!!
Hopefully Tiki with skip over that part. Keep making happy memories and brownies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home